ChemIndustrial offers Hydroclones as pre-engineered assemblies that include most of the required adjacent piping specialties needed for installation. Customers achieve significant project savings through:
- Reduced design effort
- Elimination of materials take-offs
- Fewer purchase orders
- Easier receiving, inventorying, staging, etc.
- Less installation hours
- Fewer installation errors
- Quicker start-ups
The model HY-LS-3.0-PPB-E-P-LT-LT-LT-L is a typical Hydroclone assembly. Here's what it includes:
Hydroclone with 3" inside diameter plus:
ChemIndustrial Hydroclone assembly, model
[Full Size Image]
- Extra loose parts
- Multiple orifice blanks. These are to be switched in the field and used to replace the outlet valve(s) after your flow requirements are determined.
- Two (2) 90o 1" elbows. Used if the axial Hydroclone outlets must discharge in a horizontal direction.
- Support brackets. Several styles of 304SS brackets are available to support the Hydroclone from two horizontal 1" square tubes in such a way that the Hydroclone can be removed for easy inspection and service. Brackets are compatible with ChemIndustrial's engineered Hydroclone support structures. They are designed to attach to 1" square tubes where they can be bolted or welded as required.
- Assembly height overall: 34.5"
- Inlet: 2" FPT
- Upflow outlet: 1" FPT
- Downflow outlet: 1" FPT
 Similar assemblies are available for all Hydroclone models.